Client focuses in specialty insurance including mobile device protection,
extended service contracts and other risk management solutions through collaborative relationships with mobile
carriers, electronic goods and household appliance manufacturers, retailers, leading financial institutions,
automobile dealers, funeral homes and other entities. It has customers and clients in Europe, North America, the
Caribbean, Latin America and Asia.
To manage their warranty line of businesses, customer runs many responsive web design portals and native apps to
cater to their different set of customers. Every time there is change in existing business functionality or new
scope was being added, a large set of quality assurance resources were needed to perform manual regression
testing across various web browsers and different media devices to ensure quality. The frequency of the change
is very high and the manual verification process is time consuming and cumbersome. This posed a big challenge to
time to market, thus impacting revenue.
Build a scalable and re-usable QA automation framework using cutting-edge digital technologies. Creation of an
automation framework includes:
- Core automation framework
- Inheritable built-in components for web elements
- APIs to verify database and web services
- Start and Stop mechanism for modularized script execution
- Expanded reporting features
- Faster time to market.
- Reduced 30% manual testing effort for regression, pre and post go-live.
- Reduced 10% error during regression using automation testing.